*Reduction of the Deposit of the Tuition Fees due to COVID 19 for the Academic Year 2020/2021*
The Graduate School of the University of Cyprus announces that due to COVID 19, the amount which is paid in advance by the new students upon offered a place in a postgraduate programme is reduced by 50%.
This reduction applies to all the new students starting their studies in the Fall and Spring semester of the Academic Year 2020-2021, including the self-financing programmes.
• The deposit of the tuition fees for the Academic Year 2020-2021 is reduced to €250 (from €500).
• The deposit of the tuition fees and the annual contribution of €30 is payable by the 5th of August 2020.
• The remaining amount of €250 will be added in the next installments of the tuition fees of the programme.
***REMINDER: The above announcment applies only for new students entering their studies in the Fall and Spring Semester of the Academic Year 2020-2021.
Tuition Fees of Graduate Programs
Study Fees for Master degree students
The fees for Master degrees are as follows:
Master Programmes: €5.125 per programme with the following exceptions:
The fees for the Conventional Master programmes (total €5.125 per programme) should be paid as follows:
Fees for Doctoral Degree Students
Holders of Master’s degrees:
- PhD students holders of master’s degrees: Total fees €4.000.
- The fees must be paid in six semesters:
1st semester: €500 deposit which is not refundable in case of student withdraw and €500 at the beginning of the semester, before registration in courses.
2nd – 6th semester: €600 at the beginning of the semester, before registration in courses.
- PhD students non-holders of master’s degrees: Total fees €6.500.
- The fees must be paid in six semesters:
1st semester: €500 deposit which is non-refundable in case of student withdraw and €600 at the beginning of the semester, before registration in courses.
2nd – 10th semester: €600 at the beginning of the semester, before registration in courses.
- Each year of study, beyond the 6 years, with a maximum duration of 8 years (16 semesters) corresponds to tuition fees of €1.250 per year (€625 per semester).
- Maximum tuition fees for a PhD degree are €9.000.
Programme of Clinical Psychology (for all PhD Students):
- In addition to graduate tuition, a clinical practicum fee of 1000 euros is charged in the Applied PhD level Program in Clinical Psychology in order to cover expenses for clinical supervision services provided by Registered Professional Psychologists.
DEADLINES FOR PREPAYMENT AND PAYMENT IN FULL (PER TWO-MONTH PERIOD) OF FEES FOR THE PETROLEUM ENGINEERING PROGRAMME
DEADLINES FOR PREPAYMENT AND PAYMENT IN FULL OF FEES FOR THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
3 ECTS Courses: €220
1 ECTS Courses: €90
Master Thesis Ι: €440
Master Thesis ΙΙ: €220
Master Thesis ΙΙΙ: €220
Continuation in Master Thesis: free of charge
DEADLINES FOR PREPAYMENT AND PAYMENT IN FULL (PER TWO-MONTH PERIOD) OF FEES FOR THE MBA PROGRAMME
2.0 ECTS courses: €275
Professional study (last two months): €350
DEADLINES FOR PREPAYMENT AND PAYMENT IN FULL (PER TWO-MONTH PERIOD) OF FEES FOR THE TIME MBE PROGRAMME
The remaining amount in 3 equal instalments up to the date the third semester begins.
DEADLINES FOR PREPAYMENT AND PAYMENT IN FULL OF FEES FOR THE MSc IN INTELLIGENT CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS
Payment of Fees
Fees must be paid prior to registration to the Accounts Office of the University, through the web using the ePayments (JCC SMART) System or directly at a Bank. Fees may be paid into the following bank accounts (except the MBA students):
Bank of Cyprus: Account Number 0128-05-023773
- International Students:
IBAN NO: CY05 0020 0128 0000 0005 0237 7300
SWIFT CODE: BCYPCY2N
Details: I.D. Number & Name of Student (Tuition Fees)
Please note that bank transaction charges and commissions must be paid over and above the tuition fees. A copy of the bank receipt must be included with the registration form.
The deposit of €500 which is paid in advance, is not refundable.
- MBA Program:
Postgraduate Student Funding
Apart from scholarships offered by the State, the University of Cyprus may subsidize a postgraduate student who offers to work as an assistant in covering the needs of his/her department or other departments. Assistantships may involve assisting in teaching, tutorials, help with assignments, lab supervision, grading, etc. They do not apply to the research activity of the student nor to the research activity of the academic and research staff. Monthly earnings can amount to €342 or €683 for a maximum period of ten months.